This week: May 15th-19th
*FROM THE LIBRARY: Students need to return/recheck their books each week on their library day.
** Students need to bring in earbuds to keep in their backpacks. They will need them for Stemscopes, TTM, & I-station.
- Week of May 15-18th: End of Year MAP Computer Testing
- Please send $1 with your students by next Thursday, May 18th, for our academic coaches. We also need a few students to donate a few balls for all the students to sign and pass on as mementos as they transition into Middle School. Thank-you so much for your donations!
- May 16th: Field Day from 9:30-12:00pm
- Friday, May 19th: NO SCHOOL: Bad Weather Make-up Day
- Monday, May 22nd: 5th Grade Camp Meeting for all 4th grade students and parents in the auditorium @ 2:30pm
- Monday, May 29th: NO SCHOOL: Memorial Day HOLIDAY
- Friday, June 2nd: 4th Grade Award Ceremony from 8:10-9:10am; Last Day of School! Students may wear any LPS shirt on this day.
Coding- Part 3: Coding with Minecraft
- Learning Key Vocabulary and Coding Operations
- Suggestion: Practice multiplication/basic division flash cards at home
- Personal Financial Literacy and Data
- Force and Motion
- Reading skill: fact and opinion