This week: Feb. 20th-24th
*FROM THE LIBRARY: Students need to return/recheck their books each week on their library day.
** Students need to bring in earbuds to keep in their backpacks. They will need them for Stemscopes, TTM, & I-station.
- Mon. Feb. 20th- No School for students/Staff Development
- Week of Feb. 27th-March 3rd Dr. Seuss Week
- Week of March 6th-10th Spring Break
- Week of March 20th-24th Student Led Conferences
- Tuesday, March 28th: STAAR Writing 4th & 7th Grade
- Wed. March 29th End of 3rd 9 Weeks
- Fri. April 7th : 4th Grade Field Trip to Austin
Coding- Part 2 Robotics with Legos: EV3s
- Lessons geared towards building with the bricks and working with group in a collaborative setting.
- Writing focus: expository writing & editing/revising
- Using Figurative Language
- See Spelling page for new list for the week
- Fractions Unit: Comparing Fractions
- Suggestion: Practice multiplication/basic division flash cards at home
Finish and Review: Chemical Reactions, Solutions, and Mixtures
- Reading skill: fact and opinion