This week: May 30th-June 2nd
*FROM THE LIBRARY: Students need to return/recheck their books each week on their library day.
** Students need to bring in earbuds to keep in their backpacks. They will need them for Stemscopes, TTM, & I-station.
- Wednesday, May 31st: Happy Habit Ticket Winners will have lunch with Ms. Holland at 11:30am.
- Friday, June 2nd: 4th Grade Award Ceremony from 8:10-9:10am; Last Day of School! Students may wear any LPS shirt on this day. Our class parties will be from 9:30-11:00am.
Coding- Part 3: Coding with Minecraft
- Learning Key Vocabulary and Coding Operations
- Suggestion: Practice multiplication/basic division flash cards at home
- Personal Financial Literacy and Data
- Owl Pellets
- Force and Motion
- Reading skill: fact and opinion